The indicated plans are samples. We can make quotations and arrangements to suit the guests’s preferences, budget, size of the party.
*Please let us know your budget, the size of your party, the places you wish to go, the mode of transportation you will avail, whether you will need a guide and other preferences in the Quotation Request Form.
A Course 3-day Tour to Kyushu 2 best-known hot springs Beppu & Unzen
Haneda Airport（a.m.）＝（Domestic Flight）＝Fukuoka Airport＝Sightseeing in Yanagawa （Boat rides on canals in Yanagawa , visit to Shoto Park）＝ Yufuin（Yufuin Folk Craft Village, Lake Kinrin） Overnight at Beppu Hot Springs
Hotel (a.m.)＝Yamanami Highway＝Specutacular sights of Kusasenri plain in Mt. Aso’s crater ＝Lunch at Kumamoto City＝Kumamoto Castle Honmaru Goten hall ＝Jojuen Garden in Suizenji Park＝ Kumamoto Harbor～Regular ferry（2nd class：around 60 mins.）～Shimabara Harbor Overnight at Unzen Hot Springs
Hotel (a.m.)＝Tachibana Bay View＝Nagasaki City sightseeing（Oura Cathedral, G lover Garden）＝Nagasaki Museum of History and Culture＝Nagasaki National Peace Memorial Hall, Peace Park＆Lunch（famous udon noodles）＝Fukuoka Airport（evening）＝（domestic flight）＝Haneda Airport（night）
B course Southern Kyushu 3-day Tour visiting Kirishima & Ibusuki
Haneda Airport（early morning）＝（Domestic flight）＝Miyazaki Airport＝Aoshima & Aoshima Shrine（Sightseeing＆Lunch）＝Horikiri-toge Pass＝Udo Shrine＝Ikama-Kogen Highlands Overnight in Kirishima Hot Springs
Hotel (a.m.)＝Kirishima Shrine＝Sengan’en Park (Iso Garden・Sakurajima View）＝Amami-no-sato（Sightseeing＆Lunch）＝Yakusugi cedar crafts gallery Overnight in Ibusuki Hot Springs
Hotel (a.m.)＝View of Cape Nagasakibana & Mt. Kaimondake＝Lake Ikeda＝Chiran（Visits to old Samurai residences & Chiran Peace Museum for Kamikaze Pilots）＆Lunch＝Tour to factories making Karukan sweets and Satusma-age fried fish cake＝Kagoshima Airport（evening）＝（domestic flight）＝Haneda Airport（night）
3-day Tour to Nagasaki & Hirado
Haneda Airport（morning）＝（domestic flight）＝Fukuoka Airport＝Sea cruise in Kujukushima area dotted with numerous islands ＝Niji-no-Matsubara beach（viewing from car）（Oura Cathedral、Glover Garden）＝Nagasaki Museum of History and Culture＝ Karatsu City ＝Karatsu Castle (viewing from car）＝Hirado City sightseeing（Hirado Xavier Memorial Church, Dutch Bridge etc.） Overnight in Hirado
Hotel (a.m.)＝Sea cruise in Kujukushima area dotted with numerous islands＝Nagasaki City Tour（Oura Cathedral、Glover Garden）＝Megane Bridge＝Nagasaki Museum of History and Culture Overnight in Nagasaki
Hotel (a.m.)＝Tachibana Bay View（Kasutera sponge cake factory）＝Ureshino Tea Village＝Free time in riverside district of Yanagawa City ＝Dazaifu Tenmangu shrine =Fukuoka Airport（evening）＝（Domestic fight）＝Haneda Airport（night）
3-day Tour to Yufuin & Takachiho
Haneda Airport（morning）＝（Domestic flight）＝Fukuoka Airport＝Kokonoe“Dream”large suspension bridge＝Yufuin Tour（Visits to Yufuin Folk Craft Village, Lake Kinrin etc.） Overnight in Yufuin Hot Springs
Hotel (a.m.)＝Yamanami Highway＝Specutacular sights of Kusasenri plain in Mt. Aso’s crater＝Takachiho Tour（Takachiho Gorge・Manai Falls）＆Lunch＝Takachiho Temple
Overnight at Takachiho
Hotel (a.m.)＝Daikanbo Peak＝Kumamoto Castle Honmaru Goten hall＝Boat ride in canals in Yanagawa (approx. 30 mins.）＝Fukuoka Airport（p.m.～night）＝（Domestic flight）＝Haneda Airport
* Guides come with the package but the mode of transportation (special car, public transportation) etc. is selected to suit the guests’ budget and preferences.
* The above plans are recommended for 6 or more guests.
* The described plans are strictly for reference only, therefore please let us know your preferences in detail through the Quotation Request Form.
* During weekends and Japan holidays, domestic flights, accomodation facilities, as well as roads and parking spaces leading to sightseeing spots are crowded therefore a portion of the itinerary may not push through. For such a case, we cannot give refunds.
* Payment must be completed beforehand in Japanese yen by “bank transfer”. We do not accept payment by credit card or in any form after the tour. ((Including payment of cancellation fees.)
* We cannot accept arrangements for bookings etc. during crowded conditions (no vacancy, no available seats) or during regular holidays.
* Guides accompany you for the entire itinerary or at spots from the 1st day of your arrival in Kyushu airport, until the day of your departure. However, the number of guides that can respond in foreign languages are relatively insufficient therefore should it be necessary they may accompany you from Tokyo or be dispatched. For such a case, dispatch fees will become necessary therefore the plans can be considered to be geared to guests who will not be hampered by the lack of a conductor or guide.
* During your stay in the region, typhoons and other forces of nature may cause failure or delay of the domestic flights or high speed boats. For such a case, please understand that any troublesome procedures such as extended accomodation expenses or plane fare will have to be bourne by the guest themselves.
* Kyushu is famous for pork and there are many dishes using pork as an ingredient. Please take care if you cannot eat pork for religious or other reasons.