The indicated plans are samples. We can make quotations and arrangements to suit the guests’s preferences, budget, size of the party.
*Please let us know your budget, the size of your party, the places you wish to go, the mode of transportation you will avail, whether you will need a guide and other preferences in the Quotation Request Form.
Osaka Half-day Tour（without lunch）
Hotel (a.m.)＝ Osaka Castle Park（※not going into the castle itself）＝ Remains of Naniwa Palace＝Dotonbori entertainment district＝Tsutenkaku tower
Hotel (a.m.)＝Osaka Castle Park（※not going into the castle itself）＝ Shinsaibashi shopping district ＝ Dotonbori entertainment district＝Kuromon Ichiba fish market
Kobe Half-day Tour（without lunch）
Hotel (a.m.)＝Kitano area dotted with old foreign residences ＝ Old Foreign Settlement shopping district ＝ Chinatown
Hotel (a.m.)＝Kitano area dotted with old foreign residences＝ Tor Road shopping street＝Sannomiya
Kyoto Half-day Tour（without lunch）
Hotel (a.m.)＝Kiyomizu Temple＝ Ninenzaka ＝Yasaka Shrine＝Gion District
Hotel (a.m.)＝Nijo Castle＝Ginkakuji temple＝Kinkakuji temple
Hotel (a.m.)＝Arashiyama scenic area/ Togetsukyo bridge＝Tenryuji temple＝Adashino-Nenbutsuji temple
Hotel (a.m.)＝Nanzenji temple＝Manshuin temple ＝Entsuji temple and Ryoanji temple
Hotel (a.m.)＝Jingoji temple＝（Arashiyama Takao Parkway）＝Adashino-Nenbutsuji temple＝Arashiyama scenic area and Togetsukyo bridge
Hotel (a.m.)＝Mt. Hieizan Driveway＝Enryakuji Temple Konpon-chudo pagoda
Kyoto 1-day Tour（with lunch）
Hotel (a.m.)＝Kiyomizudera temple＝Yasaka Shrine＝Explore Gion district＝Lunch＝Nijo Castle＝Kinkakuji temple
Hotel (a.m.)＝Kiyomizudera temple＝Chion’in temple ＝Nanzenji temple＝Lunch＝Heian Shrine＝Tofukuji temple＝Daigoji temple
Hotel (a.m.)＝ Ride on a “Torokko”open-sided train（from Arashiyama or Saga Station ）= Kameoka～Hozugawa river boat ride～Togetsukyo bridge in Arashiyama scenic area
Hotel (a.m.)＝Kiyomizudera temple＝Ninenzaka area abound in Kyotoesque shops＝ Ginkakuji temple＝Lunch＝Arashiyama scenic area/ Togetsukyo bridge＝Tenryuji temple
Hotel (a.m.)＝Saihoji temple, also called Kokedera temple＝Lunch＝Gion district＝Experience Tea Ceremony＝Yasaka Shrine
Hotel (a.m.)＝Sanjusangen-do Hall＝Kiyomizudera temple＝Lunch＝（Path of Philosophy）＝Ginkakuji temple＝Kinkakuji temple
Hiroshima Half-day Tour（without lunch）
Hotel＝Miyajimaguchi～Ferry～Miyajima Pier＝Itsukushima Shrine＝Miyajima Pier～Ferry～Miyajimaguchi
Hiroshima 1-day Tour（with lunch）
Hotel＝Miyajimaguchi～Ferry～Miyajima Pier＝Itsukushima Shrine＝Lunch at the island＝Miyajima Pier～Ferry ～Miyajimaguchi＝Atomic Bomb Dome＝Peace Memorial Park
Kyoto 2-day Tour departing from Tokyo
（including 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner）
Tokyo Station Yaesu Exit（Assembly）＝Bullet Train（Reserved Seats）＝Kyoto Station; Meet with Guide＝Lunch＝Kiyomizudera temple＝Yasaka Shrine＝Heian Shrine＝Dinner Overnight in Kyoto
Hotel＝Kinkakuji temple＝Nijo Castle＝Lunch＝Togetsukyo Bridge in Arashiyama scenic area＝Kyoto Station Send-off＝Bullet Train（Reserved Seats）＝Tokyo Station
Hiroshima 2-day Tour departing from Tokyo
（including 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner）
Tokyo Station Yaesu Exit（Assembly）＝Bullet Train（Reserved Seats）＝Hiroshima Station; Meet with Guide＝Okonomiyaki Lunch＝Peace Memorial Park and Atomic Bomb Dome＝Dinner Overnight in Hiroshima
Hotel＝Miyajimaguchi Pier～Ferry（approx.10 mins.）～Miyajima Pier…（Walk）…Lunch at Itsukushima Shrine＆ around the island …（Walk）…Miyajima Pier～Ferry (approx. 10 mins.）～Miyajimaguchi Pier＝Hiroshima Station Send-off＝Bullet Train（Reserved Seats）＝Tokyo Station
*For the above 2 courses, the guide will not be riding the bullet train with you. (For Kyoto・Hiroshima portion only）
* Guides come with the package but the mode of transportation (special car, public transportation) etc. is selected to suit the guests’budget and preferences.
* We recommend at least 4 guests for the above plans.
* The described plans are strictly for reference only, therefore please let us know your preferences in detail through the Quotation Request Form.
* During weekends and Japan Holidays, as well as during the cherry blossom and autumn leaves season, and during events and festivals, roads and parking places will be extremely congested with those headed to sightseeing spots to enjoy the cherry blossoms or autumn leaves, thus a portion of the itinerary may not push through. For such a case, we cannot give refunds. We recommend availing our services during weekdays (Mon-Fri) as much as possible.
* Payment must be completed beforehand in Japanese yen by “bank transfer”. We do not accept payment by credit card or in any form after the tour. ((Including payment of cancellation fees.)
* We may not be able to make arrangements for bookings etc. during crowded conditions (no vacancy, no seats available) or regular holidays.